Welcome to OnCore Pilates Studio. We look forward to helping you reach your fitness goals and are happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Please read policies below and enjoy your classes at OnCore!
- Please arrive on time for classes. If you arrive 15 min or later, your spot could be given away to a Walk In. If this happens, we will remove your name from the class roster so you can sign up for a different class. No fees will be charged.
- When booking classes on a Limited Membership (3x a week visits) the week starts Monday and ends on Sunday.
- Upon joining OnCore, please note that the first class that you book will be the date that activates your membership. If you try to go backwards from that first class that you booked, the system will not let you because it already took the first date as your start date.
- All classes are done either barefoot or with Pilates socks (non-skid) with the exception of TRX where sneakers may be worn.
- Cell phones must be on silent during class.
- Please do not have lengthy conversations during class. This can be very disruptive to the other members and also for the Instructor trying to teach.
- Upon arrival, please wait for the class to end before setting up your Reformer.
- The schedule opens up on the 21st of each month for the following month.
- Please remember to cancel out of class at least 6 hours prior to avoid a $15 late cancel/no show fee. All late fees are reconciled at the end of the month and charged to the credit card that you have on file at the beginning of the following month. This is NOT done on a daily basis (the date of the charge is NOT the date you missed the class)
If you would like to check your visit history and late cancels you can go to the website and hit “Schedule and Registration” then “My Info” and then hit “Visit History”.
- If you would like to switch your class to a different time, this must be done at least 6 hours prior class. If it is done after that, the system will not let you re-book another class once you take yourself out.
- If you are booked for a class and also on the waitlist for a different class (on the same day) and you get into the waitlisted class, you must take yourself out of the first class 6 hours prior, if not, there will be a $15 late cancel/no show fee for that class.
- There is no fee if you do not show up for a class that you got into from the waitlist.
- On a 12 Month Membership you are allowed to freeze it up to 3 months if necessary. You can freeze one month at time. You cannot freeze a week at a time. On the 6 Month Membership you can freeze one month total.
- If you have a Limited Membership (3x a week visits) and book 4 classes in that week, there will be a $30 charge for the Add On Class.
- Your annual membership does not automatically renew each year. You will receive an email one month prior end date to see if you would like to continue….and we sure hope you do!
- If your credit card gets declined for monthly payment, please update new credit card information on your profile and contact us that this is done. You will receive an email from us if this occurs.
- The class schedule is subject to change at managers discretion.
- We would love your friends and family to give us a try. All new potential members must do a Free Demo class first if they have never done a Pilates Reformer class before, if they have done before, we will be happy to offer them a Free Group class to try us out! This courtesy is only extended to NJ State residents. Out of state residents can purchase a Drop In class online.
- INCLIMATE WEATHER: If you are unsure if the studios are open due to inclimate weather, please check the class schedule. It will be posted there which classes are CANCELED. We will also leave a recorded message if you call the studio. 201-857-0707. Each studio may vary, so please look at both locations.
- Last but not least, we are on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter…PLEASE FOLLOW, “LIKE AND SHARE” our posts and don’t forget to “check in” when you arrive.
- We periodically post videos and pictures of our instructors and members doing Pilates on social media. We also post all new announcements pertaining to our studios.
Thank you again for being part of our OnCore family! We are so excited to be your studio of choice and we will do ALL we can to make your experience here a GREAT ONE!
-Lori and Staff